What is Life Hack?
Life Hack is any shortcuts, tricks, and innovative method to simplify and make human’s life easier. Stop doing things in a normal way if there is a shortcut to do it! We at Life Hack Solution have been researching the most brilliant and practical life hacks that you can apply on your daily routine.
Here are the 101 brilliant and clever life hacks that you should try!
1.Put two dry teabags into your shoes, it will absorb the stinky smells, don’t forget to place it in the hot sun to kill any bacteria present in your shoes too!
2. No microwave or pan? No problem! Use your clothing iron for reheating. No more cold pizzas!
3. When you mix 2 cups of ice cream (any flavour) with one and a half cups of self rising powder and you bake it for 45 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius, it will make bread.
4. Put your phone inside an empty cup so that it could easily amplify sound which leads to a louder sound.
5. Use micellar water to clean your dirty sneakers, life hacks for shoe cleaning!
6. When you got some water marks on your wooden table or chair, use toothpaste to get rid of it.
7. Use an accented letter as your passcode to increase your mobile safety. No one will ever be able to guess it.
8. Are you struggling in opening a beer bottle? Find a door. The hardware on the door frame could instantly be a bottle opener that can easily remove a disturbing metal cap.
9. Finding tiny item when you accidentally drop it on the floor can be troublesome. Not with life hacks! Cover the end of vacuum cleaner with stocking and start to vacuum.
10. Just broke a glass? Lay a flashlight on the floor. Any remaining pieces of it will make a shadow!
11. How to know the whether the end has gone bad? If the eggs stay at the bottom, they are fresh. If it floats, throw away your egg because it’s gone bad.
12. Best way to clean blender? All you need is baking soda. Throw water and baking soda into your blender and turn it on. Rinse the blender after! It’s much more effective than the usual way.
13. How to fix shrunken shirt? Pour one cup of hair conditioner in the ice water and stir it. Put the shirt in for 15 minutes and let the magic happen!
14. Shoes too small? Try this life hacks! Fill a ziplock bag with water and place it in your shoes. Put the shoes in the freezer and wait for 24 hours.
15. How to remove egg shell easily? Put lemon wedge inside the water while boiling the egg. The shells will just about to fall off when they’re done.
16. How to get rid of eye bags? Get a raw potato. Wash it and peel it. Cut two slices off and place it under your eyes. Wait for few minutes.
17. Struggling to remember a word? Clench your fist! This increases brain activity and improves your memory, make you easier to remember.
18. Get rid of salt stains on your shoes: Wipe them with a cloth dipped in a solution of one tablespoon vinegar to one cup water. The stains will magically removed from your shoes!
19. Are you going to vomit? Start humming. It’s nearly impossible to gag when humming.
20. Zoo Life Hacks – If you want the zoo’s animal come right up to you, wear the same colour as the employees do.
21. Get off sticker from a product easily: Spray it with a liquid that contains alcohol such as perfume. Rub it after. Now you will feel much more easier to remove it as alcohol eats the glue adhesive.
22. Hidden Secret Pantry – Simply turn the narrow spot next to your fridge into useful storage by building this secret shelf.
23. Add a cup of vinegar and a cup of baking soda into your clogged sink. It will fizz immediately and the fizzing action will help to remove the gunk, hair, and grime that has built up in the pipe. Let it sit for one hour or even overnight if possible. Flush with hot water afterwards.
24. After finishing your bottle of wine, don’t forget to keep the wine cork. Attach slices of wine cork into your furniture’s legs to prevent scratches on the wood floors.
25. How to remove gum from carpet? When gum freezes, it gets brittle and easily breaks apart. Freeze it to remove it quickly and neatly.
26. Before ironing a button-up shirt, flip it inside-out first so that you could easily iron over the button side.
27. One of the uses of lemon that seldom people know: Use lemon and salt to clean grates and polish copper. The grease will be removed by the acidity of lemon and the abrasiveness of salt.
28. Travel Hack: When travelling, tie a small piece of bright-colored fabric to your luggage. It will save you a lot of time to check if it’s your luggage or not.
29. Cooking Life Hack: When boiling your eggs, add one spoon of baking soda. It will make the shell come off effortlessly.
30. Use your hair straighteners as your collar irons.
31. Cooking Life Hack: Place your pancake mix inside a ketchup bottle for a no mess experience. This is perfect when making breakfast in the morning.
32. Travel Life Hack: Don’t forget to keep a bar of scented soap in the same compartment as your dirty laundry when travelling. It will keep your clothes smell clean.
33. Have you ever wished that you could remove highlighter marks from a book? Get some lemon juice on a cotton swab, run the swab over the highlighted text and watch the colour fades. Lemon juice has the ability to fade highlighter and make it virtually undetectable.
34. Wine Life Hacks: Freeze grapes and use it to chill white wine without watering it down.
35. Accidentally dropped a loaded paintbrush on the carpet? Pour some denatured alcohol into a rag and scrub away the paint. Use a rag that has similar color to the carpet as the alcohol can transfer some of the rag’s color to the carpet.
36. Use a ceramic mug as a sharpening stone. The bottom part of most ceramic coffee mug have a flat, textured ring that is the perfect surface for giving that dull knife or scissors a quick sharpening.
37. Life hack to get quick cold beverages? Wrap a wet towel around your drink and put it in the freezer for around 15 minutes. Around that time, your drink will be almost completely ice cold.
38. When you are taking a picture, try squinting your eyes to make your smile looks more genuine.
39. Cooking Hacks: Use straw to remove the stem of strawberries.
40. Drink pineapple juice when you are coughing as pineapple juice is 5 times more effective compare to cough syrup. It also prevents colds and the flu.
41. Try to take a peek at people’s feet, if their feet are pointed away from you. They want the conversation to end.
42. Clean your microwave by filling a bowl of water and microwave it for 2-3 minutes. The steam will loosen any dried food particles for easy cleaning.
43. Consume grape juice when you are having a headache. Grape juice can be used to relieve severe migraines.
44. One of uses of vodka that no one knows: Adding vodka to your shampoo can help to strengthen your hair, prevent dry scalp and stop dandruff.
45. You can remove blood stains from your clothing using Coca Cola.
46. Drinking a glass of water while drinking coffee will protect your teeth.
47. Use a spaghetti stick to light candles if you run out of the stick.
48. Don’t forget to drink apple juice before going to bed, for sweet dreams.
49. Chew gum when cutting onions, you won’t have any tears.
50. Looking more into people’s eye while talking to each other will make them like you more.
51. Try to use dental floss to perfectly cut cakes.
52. Don’t worry if you accidentally close a tab, Ctrl + Shift + T to reopens it.
53. Add a little oil into a bowling it will attract mosquitoes.
54. Use any type of chips to start a fire. The fat, oil and the chemicals in it make them a perfect fire-starting material.
55. Pour a can of Coca-Cola into your toilet bowl and let it sit overnight. Wash it with soapy water, then flush clean. The stains in your toilet bowl will be removed.
56. Paint a bit of clear nail polish over the threads to keep your button from falling off.
57. Whenever you take your cooler with you, don’t forget to sprinkle some salt on the ice so that your ice will stay much longer.
58. If you suddenly ran out of toothpaste, eating apple can help with bad breath.
59. Try opening a stuck lid by running hot water over the lid for 1-2 minutes, wipe down and then open. You can also soak the lid in hot water to get a similar effect.
60. If you forgot to bring your deodorant and your body smells like you don’t shower for a week, cut an orange or lemon in two halves and rub it into your skin. Your body odor will disappear.
61. Do you want your house to smell good for hours? Try to make an orange or lemon candle, the light and fragrance will last for a long time.
62. Put a wooden spoon across a boiling pot to prevent the water for boiling over.
63. Always remember to take picture of your friends holding the items you’ve lent them using your phone, so that you’ll never forget.
64. If you are getting dizzy because of reading in the car, tilt your head side to side and it will go away.
65. Make your house smell fresh by warming vanilla bean in water on the stove, it will instantly perfume the air in your house.
66. Remove small scratches on furniture by using small amount of non-gel toothpaste instead of spending hundreds of dollars to get your couch refinished. Rub the scratch in circular motion until it buffs out and clean the remaining with damp towel.
67. This idea might sound crazy, but if you want to keep your fingers clean from those grease and seasonings when eating chips, start using chopsticks.
68. Microwave your oysters for about 20-30 seconds so that it will be easier for you to open.
69. Use the hole found in the middle your spaghetti spoon as measurement of the perfect portion of pasta, rather than guessing how much pasta you have to make.
70. You can use a hairdryer to remove crayon marks off the wall as the heat will soften the crayon’s wax, and then you can easily wipe any marks away with a soft cloth. Life hacks!
71. Rub some Colgate powder on the silver object that has lost its shine with few drops of water. After you rinse them, you’ll find your object looking like brand new.
72. When your toilet bowl is in need of a nice and good clean, simply pour a capful of mouthwash instead of going to the store buying unnecessary and expensive cleaning products. Let it sit for an hour, any grime will come off easily when you scrub it.
73. To prevent overuse of soap, wrap a rubber band around the neck of a soap dispenser.
74. Take a picture of your fridge before going for grocery shopping, so that you’ll never forget what to buy.
75. How to fix soggy rice? Put a bread on top of it as the bread absorb the water.
76. If you are having a speech the next day, review it before falling asleep. Since most memory consolidation happens during asleep, anything you read right before bed is more likely to be encoded as long term memory.
77. Take a picture of the name of places you need to go when travelling in countries with low English skills. Travelling will then be so much easier.
78. If you are at a hotel and you ran out of charges, the TV usually has a USB plugin and you can use that to charge your device.
79. If you’re too embarrassed to buy a certain thing, get a birthday card with it.
80. Use baby powder to untangle your jewelry chains easily, sprinkle the powder on the chain and pull it apart with a pin.
81. Fill your bathroom with an everlasting and fresh aroma by just simply placing few drops of essential oil onto the cardboard tube of your toilet paper roll. Your bathroom will smell amazing.
82. Switch your phone into airplane mode, so that charging will be much faster.
83. Put a marshmallow at the bottom of your ice cream cone before adding ice cream. It will stop any drips that may leak out from the bottom of the cone.
84. During serious meeting or an argument, put yourself as if you are being recorded. This will prevent you from saying things you don’t mean to.
85. When you’re finished with your essay, copy and paste it into google translate and listen. This is the easiest way for you to find mistakes in your essay.
86. Use pants hanger as your cookbook holder.
87. Add pinch of salt to the milk bottle when you first open it. It will keep it last longer.
88. You can use paperclip as battery replacement. Simply straighten the paperclip and complete the circuit in your remote control.
89. Use binder clip as the cable catcher for your table.
90. Ready for summer? Protect your phone from sand and water damage by putting in a ziplock bag. You still can use it through the plastic!
91. You can pump balloon using coke and mint! The mint will release the gas from the coke which creates an eruption that push up to the balloon. Read more about this life hacks step by step here.
92. Wrong battery size? Crumb a small portion of aluminium foil to fill the gap between the battery and the terminal. Your device will start to work magically!
93. Utilize unused water container to create a phone holder for your phone charger. Read the step by step guide here.
94. Use paper clip to find the end of the tape roll easier.
95. You can strengthen your phone signal using paper clip. Read the step by step guidance here.
96. Office Life Hacks: Use the sticky part from a sticky note paper to remove any small surfaces such as dust. Place it in between your keyboard and rub it around.
97. Do you know? You can erase the pen mark using hair straightener.
98. Put small amount of water in water glass when heating up your pizza. This will prevent your pizza from being chewy.
99. Search for “Unsubscribe” on the search box to find all the newsletter that you never bothered.
100. Use muffin cover and place it on the ice cream stick to protect your finger from melted ice cream.
101. How to make your shoe waterproof? Rub candle on all over your shoes.